Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:12

Default Re: What are these?

I don;t know of anywhere online because I never payed attention to it until I saw (right here) the clever idea of using it as a center but I have seen it in stores. If you have to buy it from the store.. I would DEFINITELY look whereever the "Ribbon By the yard" section @ your craft stores. I wouldn't under estimate Walmart either (that's my best guess)...They have a lot of that fancy dressing stuff by the RBTY!! You just have to look a bit harder..If it's still a no go, it can't hurt to check in the Jewelry-making aisle/section too! Of course you'll pay a more, but sometimes, you don't have a choice HTH
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.