View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:03
Default Little Pink Lady Bug Brilliant Bow Maker

Hello! I just wanted to give a little product review

Karyn from Little Pink Lady Bug has some new templates for making twisted boutique bows (Snap Templates) as well as new sizes for the Classic Bow and Surrounds! I was fortunate enough to win a set on her FB page this week and even more fortunate that she was in town for a trade show and I got to meet up with her again and get my templates! We met up about 2 years ago when she was in town for something else. Karyn is so nice and down to earth. So easy to hang out with! I got some private lessons on the tailgate of my car in the restaurant until a storm started to roll in. Had a great time! Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone who likes to use templates and have trouble with the twisted boutiques know that these new Snap Templates are really truly neat!!! They are terrific quality and work great! I made a perfect twisted boutique bow on my first try! She is working on a video to demonstrate how they work, if you follow her facebook page I'm sure she'll post it when it's ready. You won't be disappointed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg littlepinkladybug.jpg (39.4 KB, 201 views)

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Sponsored Links