Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 07:14

Default Re: Apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannasuniquecreations View Post
I did not want you to sugar coat anything.I hope you read my posts completely and correctly..And I said that it did not sound like her apology was sincere and I read the other posts and I wrote that she should have kept her negative comments to herself..please reread my post..I did not say anything about you ladies going crazy on her..AND I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE TAKEN TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL BECAUSE MY POST WAS NOT READ CORRECTLY OR COMPLETELY...i stated my opinions on both sides when I said on the other hand I was talking about the member that posted the photo..not the ladies who told her to take it down....thank you..
I read your post a few times and read it correctly, I have no problem with you or your post i just quoted yours because of the wishing someone would of told me nicer part.

ALL OF THIS WAS IN GENERAL THAT IS WHY IT WAS SEPERATED FROM YOUR QUOTE AND STARTED WITH ALSO

Also anyone who thinks that apology is or was sincere then I guess that you didn't read past the I want to apologize for calling her a B and then continued on to call her a smart a**.......................!

She also stated that she read the rules yet she still posted the photo..... We did not go crazy on her she started calling people names and we told her it was wrong

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *