Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:10

Default Apology

I wanted to apologize for calling whoever posted that video a bitch, because it wasnt a rude video. BUT, I do want to say there was no reason to be a smart ass because guess what, I DID google the bow and this is where I was directed. To this forum! I still stand by thinking that it was ok to post a photo with the creators watermark what said clearly exactly where it came from. If I was trying to steal it (which I know people obviously do and its sad) then I would have cut the watermark out and tried to make it not obvious that it was a stolen picture.

So, again, I apologize to you.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.