Thread: Help with glue
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:42

Default Help with glue

What kind of glue does everyone use when working with ribbon? I know hot glue works well but it leaves strings and I hate trying to clean them everytime I use the gun. I have tried all kinds of other glues but what I am trying to avoid is the "wet" look when done. For example I am using white and red ribbon together and I KNOW the red will show through the white. But there is a dark spot with every kind of glue I use. It isn't a complete spot of darkness but a "wet" looking little spot where the glue is. Any suggestions? I have tried several Alene's products(washable, non-washable, bead, etc), sobo, metal glues, wood glue, and elmers. I can always cover it with a rhinestone I guess. Thanks guys!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.