View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:24
Default Re: Seriously?! Another photo stealer :(

Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Oh, she changed her tune really quick once I sent her this:

Diana, please! I reported you to facebook and posted the links to the original without my watermark cropped out. I even have the unedited photos. You can even see where part of my logo is still showing. I know you are lying about getting them off of google images, but the one blue dress has never shown up in google images. You are a thief. I have taken a screen shot of every single photo on your page. You need to remove them immediately. Adorable boutique will be contacting a lawyer in the morning and so will I. They are the ones who contacted me and told me about you. Thank you, April

19 minutes agoDiana Kinsella
Im just going to take them down, i will be replicating them as i said i didnt know they where also your images. i just got off email with helen and im sorry!
please dont contact a laywer its really not needed! im just a mom trying to make ends meet & get on my feet!
sorry to offend you in any way

Isn't that something? Ugh....I am so sick of these people. April you are one of the best tutu makers I have seen out there. You really need to protect your photos better. Run that watermark on a part of the actual tutu dress that in case it is cropped it will jack up the photo. It wont stop people who know how to remove but threatening them with going to an attorney and taking proof with you will get the fire set under their butts really fast. If you can have a cease and desist letter written up by an attorney friend or write it up yourself and take it to them then you can have it ready to go for the next thief. It is great that eveyone wants to make what you do but it is the pits that they feel the need to steal photos of your work.