View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48
Default Re: Another photo thief!

How about you not do things that will get you talked about???? You are still playing the victim and it really is sickening. Since you are all about the euphemisms, try this one on for size - you reap that which you sow, and and this one, you have to pay the piper. YOU did this! YOU screwed up! YOU should know better that to take things that are not your own.

If there is one lesson that I hope you take away from this is that EVERYTHING you do in life has a consequence - good or bad. Furthermore, there are people in the world who will not, under any circumstances, support such disgusting behavior.

You are exceptionally lucky that you were contacted directly when honestly these women had every single right to contact facebook, the authorities and the IRS to have you totally shut down. You should thank your lucky stars. How is that for being talked about?????
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.