View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 01:17
Default Just want to say Thank You...

There were a couple threads lately that suggested using hairpsray for stiffener. OMGosh! It works so great! Thank you all so much. This is going to save me so much time and $$! I've been spending a ton on buying stiffen stuff on-line (can not find it locally) and hairspray does the same thing and dries so much quicker.

I have been doing a lot of homework and searching through threads and just generally gaining knowledge and adding to my mental library and skills. I appreciate all you ladies, your ideas, your willingness to share and your friendliness. I appreciate all those who are willing to host group buys and offer destashes. Without these opportuinites, I would not have been able to build my inventory as I have since I've been here.

I am grateful for this community and for all that it offers. I am a better crafter, business owner and even a better mommy since being here. I just wanted to share how blessed I feel to be here. I hope, over time, I can offer back as much I have received. Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links