Thread: A BC Question
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:00
jessicasbowtique's Avatar
jessicasbowtique jessicasbowtique is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 672
Default A BC Question

Alright guys. I have a question please. I was wondering what the tool is called that you use to punch a hole in the bottle cap to use it for a charm. I am trying to start making my own bc and have no clue how to make them into a charm.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links