View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:34
Default Make The Cut Software

This is a program I absolutely love. Its made for use with digital cutters like the Silhouette, Pazzles and many other digital cutters, unfortunitely it no longer works with the Cricut.

I've been reading many threads, new to this forum and have seen ways this software could be advantageous even if you don't have a cutter.

The software can create Rhinestone patterns from just about any name you type, or image you import, you can change stone size and spacing easily and get your stone count and print out your pattern for hand setting.

for screen printing you can design and print your transparancies, the layering feature makes color separations a breeze.

For sewing, you can make adjustments to your patterns for sizing. I am using this for simple items like dog dresses. It also has a tiling feature where you can enlarge items, that way you could print and piece a full size pattern. Also its great for designing to digitize.

For woodworking and scroll sawing you can also make your patterns.

Printed projects helps to clean up lines.

Here's some links for some projects done with this software. You can download a free trial. I am always upfront in stating I am an affliate for this business, but I am not set up at this time (as of posting) to have purchases made through me. (to lazy to get website going) I just really love this product.
Sponsored Links