View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 04:22
Default Re: Lil' Hiccups Boutique

Originally Posted by snazzy teez View Post
Like I have said previously, First of all, I was stating my personal opinion. Secondly, I already have made bows using the same tecniques that were shown to me. I was expecting something different and the item was not to my expectation. This was not meant to badmouth anyone or to downplay anyone's time or ability. Also, that when it comes to my customers, I dont have such a cavalier attitude towards their emails and concerns. End of story, and end of subject. In fact, is there anyone that can tell me how to delete this thread, as I don't appreciate others seemingly attacking me for stating an opinion.

Thank you very much.
Nobody is attacking you ..... you just came on pretty strong and negative on here. It was like you were not happy with our good reviews of the tut. I have not been rude to you but I am now. You are very rude and disrespectful and you started this thread to create drama well it worked. Do not expect any help from me in the future. I am not sure what you were expecting in her tut but they are all basically the same just worded differently. You are just a hard person to please. Like I said some people try hard to make bows and others want it to magically happen for them.