View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:19
Default Re: Standing Peg Board displays

My hubby built me one upright stand for an instore display. I didn't use it in a store but used it for one show. It isn't exactly want I need so I am going to make him add to it for an accordian-style for the next show. We took pegboard and cut 2 foot off the top and split the remaining 6 foot down the middle into equal 2 foot that is a 6x2 peice. We got a long hinge from Home Depot and attached the two pieces together - and the frame is 2x2s with a 2x4 brace in the middle, I think. He then cut a board into a triangle for a shelf. The shelf is what I am having him take out so I can open it up more. When I have him build more, I am not sure that we will attach them together. I think the 2 peices will probably be enough for one unit because they are heavy and bulky, but I will stand the sections close together. And, I am going to have him put on casters (with brakes) so they are easy to move. Hope all that makes sense.

Here is a picture of it before the shelf was added - the way I want them all to be now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0051.jpg (43.5 KB, 58 views)
PLEASE DO NOT SELL TO ME!!! NEED a 12 step program!! Anyone know of a good one?!!? Ribbons and Stuff Anonymous?!?!

Last edited by ordi5103; 06-20-2011 at 08:25.