View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 11:57

Default My girl is almost 1!

I havent shared in a very long time. Due to my full time job, divorce, and school. My daughter is almost one and she has grown so much into such a perfect little girl. She is walking, and using spoons, and can say a few words already and has 4 front teeth on top and bottom! (She got her first tooth at 4months, and has 8 now and thinks she can chomp anything ). Its sad, but amazing at the same time. Her bday is JULY 4TH so I cant wait for her to see the fireworks for the first time

The first picture is from today, thats my pretty little girl

<3Farrah Jade<3

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.