View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:12

Default Am I being too picky?

I ordered from a vendor a small amount of felt circles for the back of my flowers etc. I could cut them myself but it is a pain as I usually only want 1 inch circles and My die cuts 4 different sizes. plus I don't care if they are the same quality felt as my felt flowers. Anyway when I got them most of them have what I call "flea bites" out of the circle meaning they aren't perfect circles. Would you complain? This is my first order with this vendor and I don't want to be a pain, but to me a circle is a circle. I could see selling them at a discounted price, if you disclose that they have cutting errors. IDK maybe this is the norm. I was kind of dissappointed in the order as this vendor had great reviews/comments here. Thought I would check with all ya'll here before I made a fuss in case this is normal.

TIA!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.