View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2011, 02:18
Sweet Adelynn Designs Sweet Adelynn Designs is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Default Does anyone know what these are? Or where to get them?

It's a 1 inch plastic disc with an indentation for the bottle cap image, and then an epoxy dot over it. I cannot figure out what the little plastic case is called. I love them as an alternative to a bottle cap and would love to get some if I could just find them! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links