Pictures for Etsy/FB...
View Single Post
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: Pictures for Etsy/FB...
Thanks for the tips and website
Originally Posted by
Ah, pictures. What a pain in the butt. My advice...
1. Build a light box. Super easy and makes things look more professional.
2. Use white on white or neutral background.
3. Use a white bowl instead of clear.
4. Stop using flash.
5. Get to know your camera. Try using macro for close up pics.
6. Use Picnik to crop and fix.
I've re-shot a million times and am still in the process of getting it right. Check out my shop to see what I do. I use all of the above.
come join us
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AEGOU
Find all posts by AEGOU