View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:11
Default Re: Check out this FB for your photos!

Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
She wrote this on her wall:

Attention its come to my attention there are some busy bodies out there lol so to let you know before you jump into my pool without a float I work with the ladies that make them yes lol and yes my customers also know I have several vendors I work with do you really think I could do all this sewing and bow making alone lol so thanks for the concern but before you go blabbing in groups get your facts straight!

I don't consider myself a busy body I was just checking out a local resale shops page. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to identify photos, but I guess I am just spending to much time online instead of being in my craft room.

Personally if I were her I would have kindly messaged back thanking for the concern. But thats just me.
Okay................maybe she is not so nice. I just gave her fair warning through a pm so it would not create a bash fest to her page. Maybe she is just offended by us wondering about the photos. She did ask what group but I never release that info...(hg code rule).