View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:11

Default Re: Question about this type of bow... Help so appreciated!

For me, I lay all my spikes out how I want them to look, then use a threaded needle to sew the center in and out and in and out to form my crease, then just pull tight so the the spikes center is nicely creased. Then I wrap the thread around the center a few times and sew back through it again. I'm terrible at explaining, but you can also crease the spikes by hand, then hold the crease while you sew through it a few times. Then I either sew it or glue it to my bow. And I wrap my center around all of it. You may have to pull and straighten out the spikes to get them to lay perfectly, but once they are in position, I starch them.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.