View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:08
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Found it! Oh, I wish I could rat her out to the ladies there, too.

Last night she apologized and asked if there was anything she could do and I said no. But after still seeing on her page that she isn't denying what happened, I emailed her and asked her why she took the apology down (she didn't respond) and I thought she should set her fans straight. Here is what she and I wrote (read the bottom response first)
She wrote:

I can assure you, my apology was completely sincere. I took down the photos and apologized. There isnt much else I can do. Maybe you should understand, I never took credit for any of the photos I used except for my own. I never said they were MINE and that I created them, I simply put into the caption that the photos were NOT mine but I could re-create them if requested. What I did is not nearly as bad as if I was actually passing them off as my own creations, which I did not. You both had a problem with me using them and I politely took them down and apologized. While on the other hand, Ive had to ban over 50 people from my page who were not only harassing me, but my family and fans as well, all because you both decided to pass along my info to random people on the internet. And to me, I find that very insulting. Im trying my best to right my wrong but you both arent taking responsibility for the very things you are doing to me as well.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:50 PM, April wrote:

I know why she is upset. You posted an apology which proved we weren't "crazy" and you took it down. That didn't seem sincere to her. I can see why she might email your fans to defend herself because you are still not admitting to your fans what happened. You did use other people's original designs/photos and you are portraying the image to you fans that you didn't do anything wrong when you absolutely admitted to me that you were. That makes you look like your apology wasn't sincere.
She is a train wreck waiting to happen and it will. She burned a lot of bridges.