View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:14
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

QUICK QUICK everyone tune into her FB page to see if she listens!!

She asked for advice and I gave it .... TADA!

Jenna Hodge to me
show details 9:06 PM (7 minutes ago)
What do I need to do to resolve this? I would like it to end and it wont happen again. I am truly sorry.
- Show quoted text -
Invite Jenna Hodge to chat
Your message has been sent.

Maredith Roberts to Jenna
show details 9:13 PM (0 minutes ago)
You are not going to like my answer, but I promise you, it will get you much further with both your clients and your colleagues. I am going out on a limb telling you how to fix this because quite frankly, you offended many a dear colleague of mine. It is simple: Fess up.

It takes a real person to admit their faults and shortcomings. I never once said that you did all of this intending to hurt anyone. You did the right thing in taking down the photos. You were wrong in coving it up. You were in the wrong when you accused others of copying your designs after admitting to them in messages just the opposite.

Publicly admit that you made a mistake, sincerely apologize and it will be done. On top of that, you will show your clients that they can trust you (don't make me regret saying that buy the way). That if/when you make a mistake you will own up to it and fix it. One of the hardest lessons in life is just that - being able to make something a lesson. When you mess up and sweep it under the rug, it is a mistake and there is nothing that you can take away from it. When you mess up, analyze the situation and make it right, you will learn from it and grow from it.

I hope you take these words to heart. I have seen your page and the support from your clients. They will stick by you if you are honest with them now. If they find out later, that might not be the case.

Good luck to you.
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Sponsored Links

hip girl boutique forum banner