View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:05
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Awww someone wants to play!!!!! What this poor girl doesn't realize is that it has been 90 days since I have seen or touched my DH and that I have been extremely reserved with her. She has stepped on to a rock thinking that it is solid when, in fact, lava rests just below the surface. Can't say I didn't warn her ...

Maredith Roberts to Jenna
show details 9:02 PM (0 minutes ago)
I do know the entire story. I know full well what you said to the shop owner(s) and that you took the photographs down. I have seen that you admittedly copied designs and then saw the posts on your wall contradicting what you said as well as the many other contradictions you have written today. I have all of the proof I need. Quite frankly, you are in no position to be offering any advice as to how one should conduct them self, as you are so clueless as to the real consequences of your actions. All I was doing was trying to shed some light on the subject for you in a different manner so that you might possibly see the dire situation that you have put yourself in. You assume too many things - I could care less about your model search and you are right, that doesn't concern me. What you fail to recognize is that you are blaming a disgruntled person (your words) for the repercussions of you stealing photographs. For your information - all model are engulfed in drama. The only thing different about yours is that you exacerbated the situation by your personal actions.

AHEM and Diane WTFE Sue me HA HA HA
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.