View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 08:32
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post
So ya .... I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut - so she can suck it!

Maredith Roberts to ilovedolce143
show details 8:23 PM (0 minutes ago)
One of my biggest pet peeves in life is those riding on the coat tails of others and normally I am extremely voracious, but have tried to show restrain in your case for some odd reason. I am not attacking you, but I will set you straight on a few things.

Your contradictions are astounding. In emails to the RIGHTFUL owners of these photographs you blame a second person, a partner, and admit to copying their ideas as for the creations, yet, when dealing with your consumers, you claim that disgruntled parents of your little model search are bashing your business and that others have stolen your ideas. Fine you recreated someone else's tutu -whatever, it happens, but taking the intellectual property of someone else is a crime and a serious one at that. The lies that you tell your clients regarding the whole situation, to save face, walk a very fine line of legality as well. You claim that you are being bashed as you play your little pity fiddle to your clients when in fact, you are bashing the very ones to whom you did wrong.

The lies you continue to tell we hear on a daily basis when someone is inept to properly run a business falls short on commitments or commits a social or legal fopa either out of ignorance or total lack of concern for their competition. You show your inexperience both in your original act of disregard and disrespect and the manner in which you handled the situation. A simple and honest "I am sorry" and recant of the photographs would have gone a long way. This is an exceptionally tight knit community and once you do one, that is highly respected, wrong you have offended many others. Others that would have made your journey much easier in the long run.

A word of advice, be extremely careful whose toes you step on or face you spit in, for as the saying goes, they might be connected to a hind end that you wish to kiss at a future date. Along with that - words are very tricky - be careful what you accuse these ladies of, for even though you think your transgressions are gone because you delete comments and photographs, we are much for seasoned then you and anything you put out into the cyber waves can never be recanted.
where is the LIKE button!!!