View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:07
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Here are the emails that I have gotten from her. She is determined to lie to the end. Funny, how when I offered to do a photoshop overlay match up, she stops defending herself.

Read from bottom to top:
(From Her)
Well then leave it alone. They are clearly taken down. It wont happen again.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:00 PM, April wrote:
I'm not bashing your page. I'm clearly telling the truth which is you stole my photos and have them on your page. I'm done with it. I can't help that it makes other boutique owners mad when they see this kind of behavior. I find it so difficult to believe that you are still claiming my bumblebee tutu photo as your own. I can do a matchup overlay in photo shop to prove to everyone and you that, that was my photo, but I don't want to embarrass you.

Seriously, you took them down and I'm done with it.

To: April
Sent: Mon, 23 May, 2011 15:45:11

Subject: Re: My stolen photos

My pleasure. I didnt mind taking them down and I also want you to understand, I did not steal your photos. I may have copied 1 design. Its happened to me many times. I have deleted the one girl who I had as an admin on my page. You will not have to worry about it any more. Will you please stop bashing my page to everyone? Im still getting hate posts on my page.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:42 PM, April wrote:
Please. I've seen this happen so many times. If it makes you feel better to lie, then that's on you.

Thank you for taking them down.

Setting the World on Fire!