View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-23-2011, 07:39
twolittlefriends's Avatar
twolittlefriends twolittlefriends is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Shrevport, La
Posts: 1,272
Default Re: non ribbon flip flops

There called raggie flip flops and use can use any types of fabric, I think the ones in the main pic is from HL. U just use pinking shears, cut into strips and tie them. In fact our HL use to offer the free instructions.
Reply With Quote