View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-21-2011, 02:40
missk.rudy missk.rudy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 113
Default Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by kimmit326 View Post
yeah, they are called wire dress forms, I know my Ross store by my house always has some, they are 39.99 there, and I think hobby lobby has them also

what state do you live in? I need one BAD not quite sure where Ross stores are
Reply With Quote