View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:38

Default Re: help with cheer bow

Ann

I appreciate all of your help! I will try to send a link of a bow or two that I might attempt. I have received very little guidance - "crazy bow" is what they asked for! Well, I'll give 'em crazy!! Haha just kidding.

I have the TNT tut, too and I think it's totally fantastic. The first two bows I gave to my customer as samples were a simple 8x8 with three colors and a half and half bow, again w/three color ribbons.

I think I'm going to give the HnB another try. I will post pics too and would love your constructive criticism

Thanks again!
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcks2001 View Post
Hi Sandy! The bows that you are thinking about doing require practice and a template. I saw in another post that you were thinking about using fabric tape to bond sequin fabric to ribbon. I have never tried it but using heat n bond has it's advantages. HnB also seals the edges and helps to prevent fraying.

I will do what I can to help if you have any questions. If you could provide a pic of what you are looking to make or a link to the bow on the website, I will see if I can help you to figure it out.

Ann