View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2011, 11:43
HeartFeltCreation HeartFeltCreation is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: What kind of flower is this?

Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
I have no idea what they are called or if they even have a name. That being said, I think they are made like these:
But instead of circles, using squares and then a bow and center. I am also really new to bow making and I could be totally wrong.
I agree, they look like they might be made using that similar concept only with fabric squares. I think that you could probably fold your fabric squares in half and then in half again and use a running stitch and pull tight to bunch them and layer them in a scattered fashion until you get the look you want.
Cute, Affordable felt creations
Reply With Quote