Thread: Key fob clamp?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:37
LilysMommy's Avatar
LilysMommy LilysMommy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 457
Default Re: Key fob clamp?

It's a hand seamer. I think it might be called duck billed pliers too? Here is a link to the thread with the picture:
Reply With Quote