View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:07
Default Re: help with cheer bow

Hi Laura. The bow you have pictured is a Power Bow. That company makes some incredible bows. I am assuming you are new to the forum. The forum has policies about posting works of others without giving them their due credit.

You may post the link to their site or particular bow, but you may not post the picture.

That being said, the bow you are asking about is very simple. It can be done in two ways. You can fuse the materials to grosgrain ribbon with Heat n Bond, or you can cut two separate ribbons, fuse the material to the grosgrain ribbon and glue the ends of the ribbons together to make a solid line of ribbon before tying the bow.

If you need extra help, I would suggest purchasing the instructions from No Bow No Go. If my memory serves me correctly, this type of bow may be in their tutorial.

The tut is $5.00 and an immediate download upon payment. That is where I and most of the fine ladies in this forum got started.

Once you have the tutorial, if you need further help, feel free to PM me and I will do what I can! HTH!

"Saving the world from pitiful looking cheer bows one cheerleader at a time!"

Find me on Facebook at Cheer Bows by Cheer 'N Bowz

Last edited by gmcks2001; 05-17-2011 at 01:09.