View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:46
Default Lighting for photo session at home

Hello Ladies,
i am wondering if anyone can possbily provide me with tips to taking photos of my bows at home. Whether they be modeled or just alone, I am having difficulty setting up lighting concepts or ect to best light my items and photograph indoors. I always depend on natural light outdoors, but as the weather isn't permitting sometimes, i need to do this indoors and I just can't get lighting right? As I am just starting off, I am trying to take as best pics as I can with a digital point and shoot type camera, and I have tried aiming lamps at foam boards to bounce off light but it's just not working and I have issues with shadows. Somewhere here on the board I once saw someone's craft room, and there they had a little table with those reflectors and some sort of lighting set up around it and they had an official set up in their home for just that so I am trying to learn how to create something like this, but also the ability to expand the lighting/photo area for when being modeled. If anyone has any insight on this I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Sponsored Links