View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17
PixieStyle PixieStyle is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Question Can anyone tell me what die this is?

Hi everyone, I am trying to find the scalloped rectangle die used in these (link below)? I don't think they are from the spellbinders line because I have seriously been counting scallops. The closest thing I can find is a EK and a Marvy punch but those were for paper and I want something to cut felt. Not looking to copy I will be using them as tags for my clothing creations.

BTW: the 2nd link from Details says that they have a copyright on the design, does anyone know if that is just for a clip like that or does it apply to everything (like a garment tag)?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links