Thread: Tutu Dress
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:00

Default Tutu Dress

Hi ladies! I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've posted. I miss everyone. But it's been crazy busy here. We bought a house, moved and unpacked everything! The best part (besides it being bigger) is I HAVE MY OWN CRAFT ROOM!! I can't wait to get it set up. It has such pretty colored walls, but needs flooring (I'm working on sub flooring right now) so I haven't done much with it yet, but the previous owners left a ton of oak hardwoods to lay in the room...just gotta get DH to lay them LOL

Anyhoo, My baby girl is turning 1 on June 2 and I wanted to make her a tutu dress. So it's halfway done and I wanted to get your critique. I have to do a LOT of trimming....it's WAY too long, and I think the green may be a bit too long as well..but what do you think? I've got some pretty pink and green ribbon for the halter part too.

Also, what kind of hair bow should I make to match this? I was thinking about a ribbon/tulle hair bow, but she HATES headbands, so I'm not sure what to do. LOL

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20110505_213905.jpg (27.4 KB, 48 views)

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.