View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:12
Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Originally Posted by ChildEssence View Post
Hello ladies, I wanted to jump in here and say hi! I am the owner of Ellie Bean & Models and wanted to say this is a great thread to let others know about models and such I do ask that if you have an issue with photos or do not like them, please please email me and we will get it fixed for you.

Thank you!

Thanks for posting, Alexi!

Alexi is fantastic! I e-mailed her to request a re-shoot for the photos I was unhappy with & she took care of it immediately. And didn't make me feel bad for it or anything. I felt terrible about asking for new pictures, I don't like to complain & didn't want to offend anyone, but she was super professional & didn't make a deal out of it at all.

Not to mention Alexi is great to work with herself. I recently sent items to a model that has since been removed for not sending pictures & Alexi offered to pay for the cost of the items sent. She is a true professional & a pleasure to deal with.
Originally Posted by mommy2-4 View Post
I've used her twice. The first time I loved the pictures. The second time I sent her CLOTHES and was pretty disappointed. I probably won't use her again. The pictures were dark and grainy and I didn't get that many maybe 10 and I sent two dresses, a pair of pants, and two headbands. Oh well, live and learn.
That's the lesson I'm taking out of it, too. Lesson learned - I will not send things to her again. Sorry it was clothes that you sent, that stinks.

And I'm totally on the "I love Jenni's pictures" train, too! She's photographed her darling little ladies for me & does a fantastic job! Her girls are so cute & she takes really nice pictures.
Originally Posted by alibali View Post
YAY!! I just got my first photos back from Della P and I am SO excited. She is a doll and they pictures are awesome. I can't wait to work on putting them in my shop tomorrow!
I love Della! She is just sooo adorable & her mom is really a lovely photographer!