View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 12:39
Default Re: it's like an elephant in the room!

Originally Posted by island_girl_bows View Post
Yep... I like and belive in Karma too... what goes around comes around... it all pans out in the end...

this person was oppurtunistic... they saw a oppurtunity that no one else saw... compile the directions all in one spot an make some money on it... the lazy folks that dont want to search for the free ones will come an buy those...

Thats why I say Wendy/others who made their own characters get a Ad for yourself/ drive Biz to your sites put it out there big and bold not just in a thread where it can get lost with time... anyway Im done... I hope everything pans out in the end for everyone... Im gonna go make some Fobs now
Maybe I will someday. The thing is, I am not making these to make a huge profit or anything (although our family could certainly use it!). It started out just trying to help people and I learned very quickly that doing that can get you stepped on. The people that matter to me most know who the original creator of certain designs were (not just me btw). I never said that what anyone has done is illegal (except for the person who stole my images, and I don't think anyone has claimed that it is. I agree that it was opportunistic.

I actually don't disagree with what you've been saying at all. Except that those of us that have been stepped on have every right to feel put out. And should have the right to vent in a polite and civil way as I believe has been done in this thread. And like I said, there is a whole lot more to the background that is not public that has made me annoyed with the current turn of events, but I'm not going to discuss that except with the parties involved should I feel that it would make any difference.

Wendy My Etsy Shop