View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:14
alyxia alyxia is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 696
Default Re: sealing ends to stop fraying?

I have the one that is called "Duraflame". Bought it at Home Hardware.

It's the type that they usually sell for lighting grills, haha
Reply With Quote