View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16
Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Originally Posted by daisiesanddamsels View Post
How do you know if they will fix their hair, and put on a cute outfit to match?
Yep. You don't. But you can always request a certain style or how you want the final photo to look and see who's up for it!

In my experience with any photographer I have found that when have a request it's also a good idea (even necessary) to send a note with each item to remind them or sort of draw it out.

Some items we see and expect to be modeled one way may come back differently if we don't really note it everywhere

BRB with an example

Here are photos that we requested modeled. Crochet headband with a flower clip attached. I did the clip to make them easier to shoot.. since toddling babies don't always sit still.

Photo 1 she modeled two at once. It was in the pkg together but she didn't see the message prior so she did them both at once. Not a great photo for the product itself but did yeild some really bright, adorable images for use otherwise!

Photos 2 and 3- these were modeled in different ways. I really needed the clip attached (one at a time) to the band and worn on her head. But she went with a sort of themed shoot and I didn't get what I needed for the listings.
Still adorable as can be and they did a bunch that were just super adorable I already listed in the etsy shop. WOrking quite well for us!

When there was an issue and something needed a reshoot I just sent EB a message and it was taken care of.
I really enjoy using EBModels and Child Essence (above) is wonderful!!

Oh, in short (lol) - communication is key I should have added specific notes when sending. Even if we see things one way it doesn't mean a mommy with a pretty new baby will know it's been this way for years. Hair up, certain type dress, etc included in this!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 188398_197863500244890_130068540357720_570647_3604224_n.jpg (37.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8237.jpg (74.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8271.jpg (33.4 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by knottyspoolgirl; 04-29-2011 at 09:25.