View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:32

Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

I agree 100%. She was actually on my list of models to send stuff to based on work she did for other boutiques. Now I am rethinking using her.

I always choose models based on their previous work NEVER their comp card but apparently you can still go wrong that way too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. My DH thought I was being picky at first, until I showed him her other work. Then he decided I got screwed over, lol.

I agree, that's the best advice. Unfortunately, I had seen her other work (at least some of it, I'm not sure if it was everything though) & I don't feel like this is the same quality she had for other boutique's. Thankfully, Alexi is already e-mailing the mom to ask her to reshoot & I'm trying to edit a couple to get them closer to what I was looking for.

I am going to be very, very selective about the models I use from EB from this point forward (& I thought I was already!) & probably focus on sending products to photographers that I trust more than anything. I would rather have professional photography than being able to select my model.