View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:32
Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

I agree 100%. She was actually on my list of models to send stuff to based on work she did for other boutiques. Now I am rethinking using her.

I always choose models based on their previous work NEVER their comp card but apparently you can still go wrong that way too.

Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. My DH thought I was being picky at first, until I showed him her other work. Then he decided I got screwed over, lol.

I agree, that's the best advice. Unfortunately, I had seen her other work (at least some of it, I'm not sure if it was everything though) & I don't feel like this is the same quality she had for other boutique's. Thankfully, Alexi is already e-mailing the mom to ask her to reshoot & I'm trying to edit a couple to get them closer to what I was looking for.

I am going to be very, very selective about the models I use from EB from this point forward (& I thought I was already!) & probably focus on sending products to photographers that I trust more than anything. I would rather have professional photography than being able to select my model.
Sponsored Links