View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:19
Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Originally Posted by alibug View Post
That's too bad. I would agree though. The product is definitely not featured very well.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. My DH thought I was being picky at first, until I showed him her other work. Then he decided I got screwed over, lol.

Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
The best not go by a comp card. Look at the albums where they have modeled for other boutiques and it will give you a good idea of what kind of pictures you will get back. It's not really fair to the the girls who haven't done work for anyone yet, but I've decided I'm not "taking a chance" on anyone else.
I agree, that's the best advice. Unfortunately, I had seen her other work (at least some of it, I'm not sure if it was everything though) & I don't feel like this is the same quality she had for other boutique's. Thankfully, Alexi is already e-mailing the mom to ask her to reshoot & I'm trying to edit a couple to get them closer to what I was looking for.

I am going to be very, very selective about the models I use from EB from this point forward (& I thought I was already!) & probably focus on sending products to photographers that I trust more than anything. I would rather have professional photography than being able to select my model.