View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:47
Default Re: Help with these bug clips!

Originally Posted by ninadina View Post
I completely agree with you. Yes, there maybe search features and tuts...but what is the harm in asking. If someone doesn't want to help why don't they just move on to the next thread. She isn't forcing you to share your hard earned knowledge, she is asking for help. If you don't want to help there really is no need to be rude about it.

Also, in one of her earlier threads OP did say thank you. I guess after all the rude comments she was probably to intimidated to come back and thank the few people that were helpful.

I don't really get it. I personally don't think a high post count makes anyone more entitled to ask more questions, or to decide what is appropriate for others to ask.

I don't sell bows, so I'm mostly just admiring other peoples work and getting ideas for things to make for my own DD's. If I did have a question, I probably wouldn't ask it. I like to compliment peoples work, but try not to do it too much because I saw another newbie get flamed for responding to too many posts the other day.
no she didn't get FLAMED for replying to too many posts what happened was she joined and in ONE day had over 100 posts which clogged up the new posts thread and A LOT of peoples questions did not get answered because no one ever saw them........that is what happened we were upset because we couldn't help the people that really needed help because we missed their posts
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *