Thread: how did you...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:47
Default Re: how did you...

Originally Posted by leahcovert View Post
Thank you for standing up for the newbies! We all need to have a lesson in the 'search' button, but I think we are getting pushed around a little bit and the 'senior' members may just be giving HG a bad rap. They were newbies at one point too! Isn't that what life is learn from our elders? Now, that doesn't mean they will just tell us everything, but the occasional hint or help would be appreciated without getting our heads bit off!!!
i'm confused........... we do help all the time. i don't know where you are getting that hg has a bad rap and if you think that it does why are you here????????? there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions BUT PLEASE SEARCH FOR IT FIRST, so many questions have been asked and ANSWERED

* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *