Thread: how did you...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:56
Default Re: how did you...

Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Since you are asking.... I actually searched and ran across it years ago. laid low for a while and learned how things were run by reading everything. Did not participate in my first buy until about a year and a half later. It was important for me to know all my information about group buys before jumping into one. Doing this made me learn who to go with and who to avoid.

I also noticed that it was so much faster to search for things on my own instead of asking. Many times my questions were answered in numerous posts that came up from my search.

I am telling you SEARCH/BING/GOOGLE have become my best friends when I have questions in this business.

OH...and most importantly ..... I was surprised how many people were selling and did not have a tax id or business license!!!! OMG! You have to charge and pay taxes even if you sell one item! These were the words from the Comptroller's office. If you are caught then you can get into a lot of trouble for it.

It amazes me what people will do to get away with things. Illegal Vultures! They have a business and are operating it illegally and those online that love to save pictures to their computer to use as their own. That is illegal to!!! So if any of your lurkers are reading this DO NOT STEAL PICTURES! You WILL GET CAUGHT!

you are killing me ronnie! i really wasnt asking....

but hey, same with me i joined in 2008 and didnt really start posting until much later... like your new siggy tho!
Check out my FB business page
Baby Love Hairbows