View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:02
Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

I really like the idea of this thread! I am in a rush (hate to post & run, but I have to get my HG fix, lol!) but I've used quite a few models so far, & the ones that I absolutely loved are Della, Kylie & Kayla (photos by Alexi - Child Essence) & Chrissy, Claire, Adrianna A., & Kailynn G. (all photographed by Jamie Gress - beautiful photos!), & I've used Ellie, as well as a newborn model through Child Essence. Those are my favorites to date.

I'm waiting for photos back from Macie (9 months I think?), Emerald, Leila M., and maybe 3 or 4 others, but I can't think of their names now.

I will say that I am a little concerned about a package I sent out almost a month ago to Bailey (6 months & no longer on there!), that was sent priority to make it in time for a scheduled shoot she had. I know it reached her on time thanks to DC, but after talking to the photographer she had her shoot with yesterday, I found out that she didn't bring any items from me. I e-mailed EB to see what's up, but haven't heard back yet.
Originally Posted by missdana1105 View Post
Shes cute but she looks angry in a lot of the pictures! lol

I have used Ashlinn D shes a cute girl and the pics were ok, there was a weird yellow thing in the background of all the pics and her hair could have used a brushing! lol I wasn't too happy and couldn't use most of them, this was a better one with some editing. Also when I save and upload the photos all of mine get this weird blue tint and I don't know why!

I also got pictures from Bailey B, good quality nice looking pics. There was some mix up and I got someone elses pics and they missed some of mine but were aware of it and trying to fix it, still don't have my pics of my other items and they were sent out in early March.

I also sent some items to another model by Ellie Bean had a wrong address and it was sent back to me, which took WEEKS to get to me. I still haven't had a chance to get the package back out. They offered to pay for the new shipping.
HEY! I have your pictures! I thought that when I asked them to send me mine, because they were swapped out with yours, they would've sent yours straight to you. If you want to PM me your e-mail, I can send you the ones I have!
Sponsored Links