View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:27
Default Re: Best place for ribbon color charts?

Originally Posted by SparkleBrite View Post
I've been shopping around trying to find a good place to purchase ribbon color charts, and now I'm just confused!

I would like to get color charts for the thinner ribbons - solid grosgrain and solid satin. Isn't the thinest 1/8"? Or the 3/8 would be fine, too. I just want color charts that have all the solid colors.

Any suggestions?
Here are two places to try for Schiff color charts:

The Ribbon Retreat - ribbons, hair bows, free instructions and Ribbon And Bows Oh My!

Both sites sell Schiff Ribbon (and The Ribbon Retreat sells some Offray, see below), so you know what you buy from them will match what is on the charts. Schiff is sold only through online retailers, I believe, it is not sold in stores.

Offray is the other US manufacturer of ribbon. They just updated their colors, so their grosgrain charts have been out of stock almost everywhere until recently. You can purchase charts at Wholesale Ribbon and Trim Supplies :: JKM Ribbon & Trims or - The Ribbon Spool (grosgrain only - and they are out of color charts at the moment). You can find Offray at Joann Fabrics and various online retailers.

I believe Hip Girl sells color charts for her grosgrain as well (need to check her site).

Hope this helps.