Thread: Pixie Tutu
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:00

Default Pixie Tutu

Hi all. Just wanted to share with you my first attempt at a pixie tutu. Gorgeous little things that they are. I really like the tips and think this style looks better than the normal tutu. It's taken me two days to make it. I tried slip knotting with single ties but decided it wasn't puffy enough. Then I tried sewing it, but for the life of me I couldn't get it right (and I tried sewing it twice, once with single layers and then with double layers, IYKWIM)! I then resorted back to slip knotting with double ties and now I'm happy. Am trying to make a stockpile of fluffy stuff to take to our local markets in Spring. Just experimenting with different techniques, but I think the slip knot double tie is the way to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apr.jpg (27.6 KB, 215 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.