View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:59
Default Re: Bow Embellishments

Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
this really upsets me just because you don't sell your bow online doesn't mean that she should just give you the information....if that was the case i would be teaching bow classes for free on a daily bases to people who just make bows for family and then the next day they start a business!!!!!!!

this forum is great, and people share stuff all the time but that doesn't mean we have to or that anyone should just expect us to tell them exactly how they do something. I am sure this lady went through a lot of trial and error on how to make these and they are super cute so no i wouldn't just give it away either. try out all the things that the ladies on here suggested if they don't work then come up with something yourself or just use wood tiles you will get nearly the same effect and will probably be cheaper and easier.

dont just expect everything to be handed to you, yes this forum is full of tons of helpful ladies and we will help you out where we can but some of out ricks of the trade are secrets and it took us years and years to perfect it. google stuff search the forum and see what you can come up with

Completely agree. Receiving this type of information on this forum, or anywhere else, is a gift, not a right.