View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:48
Default Re: Please check here for any stolen pics

Yes def i have seen one lady use one of my pics but i have it on the wholesaler's site so its not techically mine anymore i guess---I do understand absolutey the other photos from the group buy to show the sample feathers -I was in the group buy for the Nagorie pads and wanted to show my customers what they looked like to order plus the sample photo of how it looks on a headband ----Live and learn its part of the growing process becoming bigger and getting more customers -never had to deal with it before- thanks for letting me know i did take down ever single photo plus the samples-im waiting to see if my other wholesaler wants me to take those down as well--

Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
I'm sure you meant no harm, but you have understand where these women are coming from. Imagine that you handmade an item, took pictures, and took time to edit the photos (keep in mind that I personally spend hours every day just editing) and then you come across a site (your competition) that is using your product photos to sell to what could potentially be your customer. Wouldn't that anger you? You do have wholesale photos, still wrong because I reiterate that it takes time to take and edit good photos, but you also have other people's handmade items on your site.

It's wrong and I would take Josie's advice. If you've been on this board, just do a search of "stolen photos" and see what happens when these ladies get mad. I totally understand where you are coming from, but please understand where they are coming from, too.