View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 09:20
tealove4's Avatar
tealove4 tealove4 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ken-tuh-kay
Posts: 2,534
Default I hope I don't....

Sound really silly right now, but I have a (probably) silly question.

I notice pictures where an item stands out and the background is blurred, like this(see below link)

My question is, does this require some certain skill with photo shop or is it a function on a camera?

I am a total photography newb. I know nothing about it. lol As you can tell. So please excuse me if it's a silly question.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links