View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 12:08

Default Re: Korkers on flip flops?

I made some ON toddler flops for my daughter last year and had a HORRIBLE time as well. I tried everything i could think of to get the korkers to stick. I even tried sewing them through the straps...which didn't work. lol Eventually I ended up doing ribbon loops and a clip on the korkers. It was really a pain. I just got her 2 new pairs out today to start working on and I thought "This is going to be fun..." I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that had trouble with the toddler ones!! (.../sorry you had trouble as well. lol) Here's hoping they aren't as much trouble as they were last year!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.