View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:06

Talking Petti Romper Photo Shoot....She's adorable!

SOME HOW I MANAGED TO POST THIS SAME POST TWICE AND NOW I CAN'T OPEN THE OTHER POST TO SEE THE REPLIES. WHEN I CLICK ON IT, IT SAYS TO MANY REDIRECTS....DELETE COOKIES OR ALLOW THIRD PARTY COOKIES. I'VE DELETED THE COOKIES AND I STILL CAN'T OPEN IT. I JUST DON'T WANT HG TO THINK I'M BEING RUDE BY NOT SAYING THANK YOU FOR REPLIES. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I'M NOT BEING RUDE ON PURPOSE!!

She didn't want to do anything, that I asked her to do. I still think they turned out pretty stinkin' cute!! She's modeling the petti rompers I purchased from NewMexicoGirl's buy. Thanks, for looking!

Attachment 74462

Attachment 74463

Attachment 74464

Attachment 74465

Attachment 74466

Last edited by TwoHandyHagsBoutique; 04-04-2011 at 12:09.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.