View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:22

Default Re: First Tutu Bowholder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella bambina View Post
you did a great job! How did you attach the tulle?
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I originally started out with putting the tulle on a piece of elastic like you would make a Tutu but found that it was going to be to bulky so I ended up just hot gluing the tulle pieces to the bodice all the way around and attaching ribbon around over the tulle. The back didnt look very good before I attached felt over it. Here's a pic of the back the ribbon was a little tricky but for my first try it turned out better than I expected so now I know what not to do the next time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0136.jpg (53.1 KB, 35 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.